Sunday, April 22, 2012


   So hello everyone I will be posting some more images here soon. I have my Solar gear and ready to get some photos of the Sun. In the meantime here is a video of a Virtual Star Party I am part of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4X6cxKzZao&feature=g-all-u&context=G2d3a3ebFAAAAAAAAAAA
This is getting bigger every week. The hosts, Fraser Cain and Dr. Pamela Gay have started this as an outreach of sorts. Every Sunday we get together on Google+ to live stream our telescopes on here. Pamela is our info provider as she is a Professor of Astronomy at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. Fraser is the Publisher at Universe Today which you can see at www.universetoday.com. Check their site out it has a wealth of GOOD information. So I hope you like the video let me know what you think. Also join Google+ and you can watch these live with us and comment as the video is streaming. Or you can also watch on www.cosmoquest.org.

No comments: